Invest in DEOHS students who are transforming public health
Opportunities abound at UW Department of Environmental and Occupational Health Services (DEOHS) for our students to have a real-world impact.
Your donation supports the DEOHS Environmental Health Student Support Fund, which helps graduate students pay for research-related expenses, including travel and conference presentations to share their innovative research.
With your gift, you will directly support the next generation of DEOHS scientist-leaders who are investigating:
- The health impacts of air pollution and wildfire smoke.
- How to protect vulnerable workers from COVID-19.
- Toxic chemicals in consumer products.
- Pesticide drift and exposure risks for agricultural workers.
- Strategies to create cleaner waterways in Washington.
Hear from one of our students about the impact of student support in the video above!