In the past year, COVID-19 has changed our lives in ways we never imagined. Now, we’re coming together on Husky Giving Day to protect our future — for our loved ones, our communities and the world. Your compassionate support of the UW Medicine Emergency Response Fund helps us save lives and reopen our economy now and protect our communities in the future. Here’s what your generosity on Husky Giving Day can do:
- Ease the burden on our healthcare workers with wellness and mental health programs, COVID-19 rapid testing, housing and financial assistance.
- Deliver COVID-19 testing kits into the hands of people in our community by funding testing materials, shipping boxes and postage.
- Support vaccinations and vaccine outreach in underserved communities.
- Help us stay ahead of the virus by quickly identifying new COVID-19 variants before they’re circulating widely in the community.
- Advance the next generation of vaccines by providing the lab materials needed to test and refine innovative vaccine candidates.
Today, for Husky Giving Day, we invite you to join us in fast-tracking an end to this pandemic — and stopping the next one before it starts.